Changing the way the world ages.
Home Care Assistance was founded to serve as a comprehensive alternative to a nursing home or assisted living facility for seniors. We are proud to offer the highest quality live-in and hourly home care to the greater Greenville area. At Home Care Assistance our mission is to change the way the world ages.
Why Home Care Assistance?
- Leadership by Example – Our Greenville area office is managed by Kristin Bailey. Her experience and passion for working with seniors helps families to make informed decisions for themselves and their loved one “I love seniors and feel that keeping them safe and independent is truly a calling. I genuinely care for my seniors as extensions of my own family and expect the same of my caregivers.”
- Our Caregivers – Our Caregivers are experienced Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) who have been thoroughly screened, bonded and insured. Our Director of Staffing, Lana Henderson, is an experienced caregiver and case manager. Lana utilizes her many years of experience to staff caregivers that best meet our clients’ needs.
- Flat Rate – We have a flat rate fee structure, which means that as the level of need increases, our rates do not. These rates are inclusive of bonding and insuring, employee taxes and workers compensation.
- Our Live-In Care Expertise – Our in-home caregivers are trained to attend to any immediate or daily needs, monitor safety and provide companionship to our clients. Live-in care makes an affordable option for seniors who choose to have long-term care 24 hours a day.
- No Contract – We require neither a deposit nor a long-term contract, so clients stay with Home Care Assistance only as long as they are 100% satisfied.
- Our "We Will Be There" Guarantee – Our automated time reporting system requires that caregivers check-in and check-out for appointments from a home phone, or our care manager is notified immediately. In the event a caregiver is delayed, your Home Care Assistance care manager will find a suitable replacement right away.
Veterans Administration benefit: Aid and Attendance
Millions of America’s senior citizens are veterans or surviving spouses of veterans. As these heroes age, they are often desperate to stay independent and live in their own homes, yet they require in-home help with activities of daily living. A little-known Veterans Administration benefit, called Aid and Attendance, can help to fund this care. This benefit assists those that qualify with funding for assistance with activities of daily living that make it possible to continue living at home. Home Care Assistance Greenville helps these veterans and their families understand and apply for this benefit.
Alzheimer's Caregiver Respite Voucher Program
The South Carolina Chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association and Home Care Assistance of Greenville is pleased to provide financial support for those caring for patients with Alzheimer’s disease or related disorders. Related dementias include Creutzfeldt -Jakob Disease, Vascular dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, Huntington’s Disease, Pick’s Disease, and Lewy-Body dementia. The South Carolina Chapter provides short-term respite--time away from caregiving responsibility--for full-time family caregivers. A voucher for up to $500 worth of care is available each year. With a respite voucher, family members are able to arrange care through Home Care Assistance Greenville. Please contact us or the Alzheimer’s Association SC Chapter at www.alz.org/sc to receive a respite application packet.
Hospital to Home
At Home Care Assistance, we are committed to the wellbeing and safety of the clients we are privileged to serve. Many of our clients come to us following a hospitalization. They are referred to us by physicians, discharge planners, social workers and case managers; health and wellness professionals know that the transition from hospital to home can be a challenging one for patients and their families. One of the leading causes of hospital readmission or slow post-hospitalization recovery is the lack of proper support immediately following a hospital discharge. As the leading experts in post-hospitalization care, we developed a guide to provide an overview of the challenges and resources associated with each step in the transition from hospital to home. The transition out of the security of the hospital setting may seem daunting at first, but remember that you are not alone in this process. There is a team of individuals inside the hospital and in the greater care community to ensure that all of your needs are met. We hope our From Hospital to Home Care guide at http://hospitaltohomecare.com/ will equip you with the information you need to make the best decisions possible.
We offer two distinct types of care: hourly and Live-in. Hourly care is as flexible as you need it to be-we can provide caregivers for any hours of the day.
Live-in Care is a more affordable option when care is needed around the clock for extended periods of time.
As Greenville's Live-In specialists, we are available whenever you need us: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please call (864) 289-9897 or click here to contact us.
7 Brendan Way, Suite B Greenville, SC 29615